Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bonjour!

Happy Bastille Day!

Unfortunately I am terribly unorganised today. I'm wearing green, eating mexican, and watching Australian reality shows, without a French flag (or even an accent) in sight. Unless they are cooking up a Coq Au Vin on MasterChef tonight, today will be very uncelebratory (actually ... they've already done that...). However, I shall make up for it on the weekend. I will have the lovely Amelie DVD to watch, and I'll at least make some French Toast if nothing better, and a promise to myself that I shall be much more Frenchy-chic this time next year. :)
x

[ image from Amelie / borrowed from christiankocinski.wordpress.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I love receiving them!
Sometimes I reply direct to you by email, but most often I reply within the comments themselves, just like having a chat. :)
Mel
x